Code of Business Ethics
Core values of KAYSON Inc. are based on serving the country and people, therefore we strive to realize our dedication to these goals and values in action, and in professional relations by adhering to the following principles:
- Creating value and national self-belief in line with promoting
- Collaborating toward excellence and increasing welfare in our
surrounding community (employees and their families, projects stakeholders,
society and people).
- Avoiding any act against public interest.
- Providing a healthy, peaceful and secure workplace for personnel
while promoting healthy relationships with all stakeholders.
- Sustainable natural resources utilizing, protecting the
environment, observing safety and occupational health in our activities.
- Observing relevant national and international laws and
- Maintaining fairness, justice, honesty and transparency in
- Taking responsibility, guaranteeing fulfillment of job
commitments, adhering to plans and schedules and improving quality and
- Considering interests of stakeholders and general public in a
free, healthy and competitive environment.
- Observing information confidentiality.
- Respecting intellectual properties of others.
- Avoiding leverage, accepting or offering any advantages or gifts
which may cause conflicts of interests or rights violations.
- Respecting multiculturalism and diversity.
- Providing equal opportunities based on competency; regardless of
age, gender or race.
- Valuing teamwork and preferring organizational interests to
- Admitting probable flaws and striving to resolve the consequences.
- Preserving and using tangible and intangible assets and resources
of the company effectively.
The essence of all above which has to be observed is the win-win-win relationship; which means not only both parties of a business deal should consider each other’s interests but also their agreement must preserve the interests of the country, people and other parties.